BDE is an earth shattering distortion plugin featuring several distortion styles, complimentary effects, M/S and Frequency control over the distortion effect, along with the worlds first user definable dynamic preservation control function, allowing you to maintain the dynamic range of any signal while still applying a distortion effect.
BDE has an auto leveling function, allowing you to perfectly level out your signal in under 2 seconds. Simply click the detect button, press play on the desired sound, and click once again to lock in the perfect signal level for optimal use.
BDE features a band pass function allowing you to apply distortion to specific sections of frequency, while keeping the rest of your signal clean. In addition, there’s an M/S function allowing you to apply distortion across any aspect of the stereo field. If you want your sides distorted, with the middle portion of your signal clean, BDE has got you covered.
- AAX, AU, VST3* (64 bit)
*Please note The Sauce does not support VST2 or earlier formats.
Each purchase of a DJ Swivel plugin includes 2 personal licenses, allowing users to install the plugin on 2 different machines. DJ Swivel plugins also include unlimited deactivations, allowing you to transfer the plugin to a new machine if desired.
SUPPORTED SAMPLE RATES
- Minimum 44.1 KHz, Maximum 192 KHz
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later (including Big Sur), Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live (10.1 or later), Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Studio One (4.0 or later), Nuendo
- DJ Swivel plugins are not tested in the non-listed DAWs, but they could work. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported DAWs.
- 7 months ago Add licensing bugfix
- 53 years ago Add