Spread is an intuitive all in one multi-band stereo imaging plugin that will take your audio and spread it to widest and most accurate stereo image possible, correct balance and low end phase issues, while still maintaining excellent mono compatibility. Happy Spreading!
Spread was designed for ease of use. With all features centered around a simple one knob design, Spread quickly gets you to the sound you want without any unnecessary complexity.
Spread enables you to change the stereo image of 3 independent user definable frequency bands, using either of our two incredible imaging algorithms.
FOR MIXING & MASTERING
The Side Filter helps clean up phase issues and muddiness from low end stereo information. This feature takes advantage of Mid-Side processing to only remove the sides of the low signal, leaving mono basses intact and features an audition function.
Tilt will increase or decrease the volume of the left or right side allowing you to balance out your signal without compromising the stereo image.
Unparalleled width, easy to use, SPREAD is the most powerful and usable stereo imaging plugin on the market. Make mono tracks stereo. Make stereo tracks stereoooOOOHHH DAMN THAT’S WIDE!
- One Knob design
- Two Spread Algorithms
- Frequency Band Offsets
- Frequency Band Mute / Solo
- 3 band crossover
- Side Roll Off (M/S filter) with Audition
- Stereo balancing
- AAX, AU, VST3* (64 bit)
*Please note Spread does not support VST2 or earlier formats.
Each purchase of a DJ Swivel plugin includes 2 personal licenses, allowing users to install the plugin on 2 different machines. DJ Swivel plugins also include unlimited deactivations, allowing you to transfer the plugin to a new machine if desired.
SUPPORTED SAMPLE RATES
- Minimum 44.1 KHz, Maximum 192 KHz
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later (including Big Sur), Windows 7 or later
- An Internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live (10.1 or later), Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Studio One (4.0 or later), Nuendo
- DJ Swivel plugins are not tested in the non-listed DAWs, but they could work. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported DAWs.
- 4 months ago Add New parameter: Out Trim, MS-Mode
- 4 months ago Update Cosmetic changes