Knocktonal is a note-based resonance enhancer, allowing users to boost (or cut) resonances as well as their corresponding overtones. Simply put, Knocktonal allows you to tune your drums without the need for destructive re-pitching.
MIDI Channel 1 controls the frequency of the resonance EQ, and MIDI Channel 2 controls the frequency of the subtractive EQ.
Knocktonal allows you to work in overtones mode, or octaves mode. Overtones mode enhances both the even and odd harmonics of your root note, and gives you control over which of these overtones are more present. In Octaves mode, Knocktonal will push all octaves of your root note, ignoring the overtones.
Built in limiter
When turned on, this will limit the volume of the signal to prevent unwanted distortion caused by larger resonance boosts of the signal.
- Resonance EQ
- Subtractive EQ
- MIDI In
- Built-in Limiter
Each purchase of a DJ Swivel plugin includes 2 personal licenses, allowing users to install the plugin on 2 different machines. DJ Swivel plugins also include unlimited deactivations, allowing you to transfer the plugin to a new machine if desired.
AAX, Audio Units, VST3
- Mac OS X 10.12 or later (including Monterrey), Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live (10.1 or later), Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Studio One (4.0 or later), Nuendo
- DJ Swivel plugins are not tested in the non-listed DAWs, but they could work. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported DAWs.
- 8 months ago Add Initial Release
- 4 months ago Fixed licensing bugfix
- 53 years ago Add