Click Boom is an incredibly powerful transient shaper, giving you independent control over both the high “clicky” transients, and the low “boomy” transients in your sounds. Clever name huh? Click Boom was designed with producers in mind, with a simple and easy to use UI, and producer driven features to really help you shape the tone and dynamics of your drums, guitars, basses and final mixes!
The Click algorithm focuses on shorter, higher frequency transients, perfect for getting your mix to cut through
The Boom algorithm focuses on longer, lower frequency transients, perfect for bringing out the thump in your kicks and basses.
Each independent transient algorithm has a tremendous amount of control over the length, saturation, sensitivity, and color of your transients.
The Tail function allows you to both increase and decrease all portions of the audio signal not detected to be a transient, allowing you to totally reshape the dynamics of your sound.
- Transient Gain
- Transient Filter
- Output Presets Menu
Each purchase of a DJ Swivel plugin includes 2 personal licenses, allowing users to install the plugin on 2 different machines. DJ Swivel plugins also include unlimited deactivations, allowing you to transfer the plugin to a new machine if desired.
AAX, Audio Units, VST3
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later, Windows 7 or later
- All DJ Swivel plugins natively support Apple Silicon
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live (10.1 or later), Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Studio One (4.0 or later), Nuendo
- DJ Swivel plugins are not tested in the non-listed DAWs, but they could work. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported DAWs.